Decluttering doesn’t need to be a chore
You’re spinning a lot of plates and you never seem to find the time to get on top of all your stuff.
When you have attempted it you’ve become quickly overwhelmed.
Worse than this is the guilt that getting rid of anything would just be a waste.
So you end up stuck, feeling terrible and in a bigger mess than when you started.
it be with work or family or both. You could do it all, but you’d really rather not. Getting around to tacking all of the stuff (clutter) in the house is low down on the list of priorities. You’d gladly welcome some help to finally get it sorted, organised, tided to leave you enjoying some down time at home with some space around you that you love being in. One big thing you can check off the list.
What I offer here could be a great fit if…
- You want to feel relaxed and comfortable in your home
- You would love your space to be organised, tidy and easy to maintain
- You want to be able to find things easily and without stress
- You’d love each room of your house to function well and with ease
I can help you…
- Create a space in your home that you love spending time in
- Tackle the amount of stuff that you have in a way that feels good
- Find a new home for the things you don’t use but don’t want to throw away
- Fall in love with your home by clearing the clutter and making it a place to enjoy
I love working with people who…
- Are ready to roll their sleeves up and take action
- Are open to honest feedback
- Are willing to commit to some simple daily habits
- Want to have a home that functions well and looks and feels good
Hi, I’m David McMullan…
I help people who feel overwhelmed by the thought of decluttering to create a space they love to spend time in and find easy to keep tidy and organised.
Decluttering, tidying and finding new ways to fold a pair of socks excites me. I enjoy it and I’ve been told again and again that I’m good at it so after helping a few friends deal with the overwhelm of their stuff, and seeing how much we collect in our homes, and not knowing how to deal with it, I decided to offer this as a service.
I’ve come to see that having less things helps us to appreciate the things we have and gives us more space physically and emotionally to enjoy our lives doing the things we enjoy most.
I don’t want to spend huge amounts of my time tidying and cleaning my house so being intentional about how I like allows me plenty of time to other things that I enjoy, like helping you.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit and if you’d like to get in touch then drop me an email.